What type of data are you looking for, today?
In this archive, we provide several kinds of data and services.
Please use the link in below or in the side-frame to find the page that
most meets your needs.
- :: Direct links to the YLA data directories ::
- If you are already familiar with our data types and filename convention,
directly accessing the data directories would be the briefest way to get the data.
Please, use the data links at the side-frame to reach there. Data description and
file name convention are also available at the
- :: Data search ::
- If you would like to get some SXT data at particular time range,
YLA/SXT data search will help.
Observing logs during that time range can be checked with the
Obs-log inquiry form. Our products are also
accessible through the
Virtual Solar Observatory data search
- :: Data browsing service ::
- If you would like to check the SXT images for a particular event or
time range, try our Quick Look SXT pages,
where you can briefly browse daily images/movies, weekly movies,
SXT data coverage, hourly PFI locations, and so on.
You can also create custom-ordered movies through our
SXT Movie Maker.
- :: Auxiliary data ::
- Our data archive contains several derivatives from the basic data,
SXT Synoptic archive,
Image and Movie galleries, and etc.
Are you looking for non-SXT data? We have
raw (level_0) data of BCS, HXT and WBS instruments, for which you can
All the calibrated data from those instruments are included in our two
Flare catalogs. One is made
of the flare events detected with HXT and WBS, while the other is from the
events detected with BCS.
- :: Documentation ::
- Our archive also contains various kinds of
documentaion, from those written in pre-launch phase to these
added after the end of the mission. Examples are
about Yohkoh satellite and instruments,
operation command histories,
Science Nuggets, and so on.